Tuesday, September 05, 2006

WHAT'S WRONG WITH AMERICA?

This my friends is what's wrong with America:

Is it any wonder that I think the media is stark raving mad? Where else but in our own great country can you be the king of all assholes, get caught and get away with what you preach against and make millions of dollars at the same time? We know he's an addict who has a hard time getting a stiffy!


Fair and balanced my ass! Why don't you go fuck yourself!


Penis length, brain size or mental capacity? I vote for all the above! No spin zone!?!? Are you fucking kidding me? This guy is a pervert, you can tell by the amount of makeup he wears to make him look like he's still alive.


I overheard a Christian lady at a Christian breakfast gathering (I happened to be working) going on and on about how Ann Coulter was so smart and beautiful. Smart? Sure, I'll give here that. I'll also go on to say that she's the psychotic nazi love slave of Hitler. I'd fuck Limbaugh and Pat Robertson before I'd launch my scud missile upon her frozen tundra.

His asshole is so tight that when he speaks it's several octaves above normal. Narcissism, it's not just for breakfast anymore!!!! Fox really isn't fair and balanced, but it is bloated and full of dogmatic bullshit.


I don't know what scares me more, the fact that he is in direct contact with "god" or that his DNA matches


both Hitler and Ann Coulter Eva Braun!


I don't know what scares me more, the fact that he is in direct contact with "god" or that he really belives one of the Teletubbies is gay! I'm beginning to think god has some pretty fucked up ideas...


I feel like I'm Tom Parsons in Orwell's 1984. My kids will surely turn me in for the treasonous act of thought crime, or am I really Winston Smith? I'd say Smith because I see what is going on, and I'm not the mindless dullard that Parsons was. All in all, I'm sure my vacation in room 101 will be a delightful montage of rats, lacerations, champagne enemas, and blunt force trauma unmatched by any game show that Merv Griffin could ever assemble. There is so much more I could have included in this post but I want you to be able to ingest it in a relatively short period of time.

No comments: