Saturday, September 30, 2006

PANDORA
GREAT FIND OF THE DAY!

Do your self a favor and spend a few minutes and go to THIS SITE HERE! Pandora is like a radio station you tailor to your liking with c.d. quality music. You add the groups you like, and it will in turn add artist that are similar to what you have added. If you don't like it, give it a thumbs down and it remembers. You can also get ideas about similar artists you want to add, though this is more of a tedious task of backtracking to the add button. Over all, I'm stoked about my new tailored radio station. It's called Electronic Revolution Inc. and you can listen to it just buy clicking on it. Try it just to get a sense of what you can do with this powerful new web site! And make sure you register to unlock some useful tools, it's free. This is a 10 out of 10 rating as far as web sites go. ENJOY!!!

ERIradio.jpg (8870 bytes)

Click Me

Listen To My Pandora
Radio Station!



Oh, and I haven't done the HOT CHICK OF THE WEEK in a while, so here we go!!!! I know, another Asian Chick, but can you blame me?

No comments: