Sunday, September 17, 2006

DREAM LAND CRAZYNESS


So what is the craziest part of my dreams from the past few nights, the CIA guy doing gymnastics with a tigers cub in his backpack at a nationally televised football game, Pamela Anderson talking on a giant four foot tall dildo phone, or Aliens assimilating everyone into random colored asexual gingerbread men? Yep, my dreams have been rather fucked up and odd this past week. I don't even know what to say!!! Oh, as a matter of fact, I DO:

I PREDICT......


WorldNetDaily: Al-Qaida warning: Muslims leave U.S.

My prediction is this, something major before the elections in November, and if not then, I would say right before the end of eight years of G. W. allowing him to extend his reign or even going as far as making this a police state. Call me crazy, but things are about as far in the red as you can get on the fucked up meter. You religious people have fucked up, stand down and admit it! It's not working. In fact, it will never work, ever. ADMIT IT!!! They have something major planned guys, and I have a sick feeling about it all. I live close to the boarder so I'm feeling extremely vulnerable. In conjunction with the first post about dreams, I have to say this, I have had major doomsday dreams over the past 15 years and most of them are dealing with a nuclear event. I've seen the mountains in town sliding into the valley, I've seen the nuclear infected satanic zombies roaming the earth, I've dreamt it all dozens of times. Crazy!?! Yeah, more than likely, but then again, this situation has been in the back of my mind effecting me for most of my life and it's always had a religious twist to it. I've always felt there was going to be a nuclear attack or war over religion. I'm feeling it stronger now than ever. Call me paranoid, go ahead and do it. But, just like pre-09/11 I have the same feeling. And it was just weeks before that I asked some internet friends of mine if they could feel something major happening. The answer from several of them was yes. Cognition, paranoia, or just educated guess? You be the judge....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe. Thought you would appreciate the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Very plausibe theory - it involves an inverse relationship between the number of pirates and rising global temperatures.