Wednesday, May 26, 2004

MEANWHILE.....




I'm sorry, I know I haven't updated this bitch in a week but between my new found love, my new computer, and work I really haven't found time to blog. Plus, nothing exciting happened at all this past week worth writing about anyway. We did have a huge mortgage group in house that was about 65% women. The highlight of the week was seeing the little red head with the wild curly hair in a bikini! Can you say tight. Good, now can you say Brazilian wax job. Tight, I said TIGHT! I'm playing Diablo II again just for shits-n-giggles and it's a solid game, tons of fun. I can't wait for a third version of this game!


iTUNES


I'm legit yo! I'm paying for music at iTUNES and I have to say I like iTUNES a whole bunch. I can rip mp3s like mad and it's pretty quick. If your in Tucson you should come over, bring your music and we will have a ripping party! I'll buy the alcohol and food, you bring your sorry ass and some cool music. Anyway, the one thing I don't like is that the songs I've downloaded so far are in MP4 format and even though I know how to rip them into MP3s I'm wondering if that's the only format you can download onto your computer.


DREAM WEIRDNESS


I was an extremely attractive Arabic woman two nights ago in one of my dreams. It was a very restless sleep I was having and the closer I came to waking up the more attractive I became. Very weird. I also woke myself up talking in my sleep a couple of nights ago. I was praising someone's actions, telling them that they were doing a good job.


TODAY'S COOL TUNES



Cthulhu Dawn - Cradle of Filth
Reptila - The Strokes
Shake Your Groove Thing - Peaches & Herb
Duke of Earl - The Four Tops
Shattered - The Rolling Stones
I'm Free - The Who

No comments: