Wednesday, June 28, 2006

MUSIC + ART = COOLNESS

REMIX: David Elsewhere Compilation


David "ELSEWHERE" is just too fucking cool for words. Look at the compilation of his work above and you will understand what I mean.

HOCICO - ODIO BAJO EL ALMA


This is one of my newest favorite Industrial, or Terror EBM bands. Hocico is from Mexico.

Leigh Bowery - Live at Wigstock


Leigh Bowery was the Jimi Hendrix of the fashion world. This is kind of a poor quality clip but I always thought he was pure genius in what he was doing, much in the way that Jimi Hendrix, or




Stephen R. Gilmore is in what he does.

Then again, there is what I do, here is some of the stuff I've done as of late:


Made for the Spanish (not Mexican) techno band, SPECTRO DRAMA



Another Spectro Drama Pic


The Tics (Tucson Punk Band)



Experimented making textures, swirls, tried to make it look like milk chocolate. Added text.

No comments: