Thursday, September 30, 2004

HAND JOBS



No comment necessary!

[Written Yesterday] Very early this morning, before I had a chance to got to sleep Brandon had fallen asleep in our room watching television with Josie. I couldn't sleep so I was playing games and trying to get my cable modem to work. Around 1:00 a.m. I heard conversation coming from my bedroom. I thought it was Brandon talking and the tone of voice was very troubled. I walk in and everybody is asleep. I figured Brandon was talking in his sleep. I walk back here to the computer room and a few seconds later Josie pops her head in the door and said she was having bad dreams and she couldn't go to sleep without me going with her. I go to bed a few minutes later and ask her why she is so scared. She said she had been dreaming that a tall naked guy was chasing her around the house with a belt demanding that she give him a hand job. I found this amusing as hell but she was pretty traumatized and was even sobbing. It was all I could do to keep from laughing and ended up back in here just because of that.


I LOVE YVONNE

AND SO CAN YOU FOR $19.95!



LOVE HER!!!!!

Just kidding! I truly do love Yvonne! I've been reading her blog almost a year and a half now and she always seems to put a smile on my face. It's "I LOVE YVONNE WEEK" anyway and I'm expressing my love. Go read her blog, DO IT NOW!!!!! She love you long time...


CABLE MODEM



One of my new best friends...

My cable modem took a dump on me yesterday. It was a Toshiba PCX 1100 and had worked kind of poorly most of the time I had it. It's been playing this invisibility game with my computer ever since I've had it. Works for a while then the computer can no longer recognize it and I have no connection. Yesterday it decided it wasn't going to work for more than five minutes at a time. That was it, I threw that piece of shit in the trash. I now have a new Linksys BEFCMU10 cable modem and everything seems to be working fine.

No comments: