Monday, September 13, 2004

PRAISE THE LORD!



Yes Jesus loves me, the Bible tells me so...

So Paul Crouch, the owner and preacher on TBN, [CLICK HERE FOR STORY] paid some drug addict almost half a million dollars so that he wouldn't sue him and would also keep quite about the gay sex they were having? All I am going to say about this is that I'm not surprised. Have you ever watched this buffoon on television before? Are people really that fucking stupid? Would you really send this pasty douche bag money? What would Jesus do? If I were Jesus I would kick his ass just for pimping me out on a daily basis.


SUPER SIZE ME BITCH!


I wanted a super sized Big Mac meal today but was informed that they no longer give you super sized french fries because some fat guy tried to sue Mc Donald's for making him fat. Give me a fucking break! You have a choice, eat at Mc D's or don't eat at Micky D's. Oh, try and get your fat ass a salad once in a while you fat fucker! I'm tired of you lazy fuckers fucking up my daily existence. I can't have super sized french fries now because of some lazy, greedy, fat fucker. I can't watch Beavis and Butthead say the word FIRE because some little needle dicked no brain dip shit kid lit his house on fire. I can't listen to my favorite music without being warned because Tipper Gore got her twat all knotted up over some Twisted Sister songs. Get some self control you worthless assholes! Stop fucking things up for the rest of us who are smart enough to know better. Now why don't you go and give that Drano enema a try and see what happens, stupid fucks.

No comments: