Saturday, September 13, 2008

BACK TO BASICS & BRAINWASHING

Yay! So I'm back over here. It just makes sense, easy to use and manipulate. I miss the networking ease of VOX but I don't have a ton of people reading here, so it's back to the basics for me. I will probably update the feel of this blog in the near future. Anyway, I'll still use VOX for holding info about me that is easy to link to.

So with that said, is it any wonder that this kid is already fucked up for life? Religion seriously fucked me up in the long run, but I don't remember my parents ever dressing me up and putting me up in front of the congregation to babble incoherently, that's the preachers job. Anyway, this little kid is just as coherent as any preacher.

1 comment:

Noelley said...

Nice to have you back over here! I don't blame you at all. Vox has a lot of limitations. I guess all blogging platforms do though.. so it's best to stick with the one you're most comfortable with. I keep going back to Movable Type even though it drives me effing insane a lot of the time (not hard to do, heh).

The kid in this video did make me laugh a couple of times.... and he would be totally cute IF this wasn't so frightening. What is this country coming to?????