Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'M GOING TO JUST BLURT SHIT OUT!!!


Well, I need to do this as therapy for the most part. I have questions, and I want them answered! If your spending so much time with Coucka, Sally, and Angie, then why have I not see or heard from them in the past 12 years? What business does my wife have calling another man and ringing up a $200 phone bill? Twice?? What business does my wife have saying she's going to go clean someones house, with me running into said person who has no idea what I'm talking about when bringing up said subject, of having their house cleaned by my wife that is. Didn't happen, and where the fuck was she for the whole fucking day? What business does my wife have telling me she's going to a party at one place, telling my daughter she is going to run errands, and telling my daughters boyfriend she is going with her sister someplace. After calling and finding out she wasn't with who she said she would be with, I get the run around again.

Well, she says I'm crazy. Nothing is going on. I say bullshit. I'm done playing games. What the fuck am I supposed to think? What you you think?
What. Why? Am I wrong to want to end this and just go my own way, as messy as I know it will be? I can't pretend any longer. It bugs the shit out of me and I won't have any more of it.

No comments: