Friday, April 25, 2003

Long Time Coming


Sorry I haven't written anything much the past few weeks! It's been all about work, family (my family, not pseudo Christian values), and maximizing my free time. So I'll try to be a bit more consistent.

Work


Work has been a little better. I've shut my self off from many people there. Most of them are undeserving of my time anyway.

Dream Land Snickers Man and Alien DNA


Man has it been a weird week in my head as far as dreams go! Last night I had one of those urgent dreams where your trying to get home and obstacles keep popping up. Last night it was about some medical emergency with Josie at home and I was far away with Brandon. I had to run home barefooted up and down hill and through trees. When I got there Josie was gone but a dead alien was there along with some kind of investigator. He said that the alien was some kind of clone hybrid of Josie and alien DNA. It had been shot in the head. I was relieved at that point.

The dream I had the day after Easter (bullshit holiday) was that I was at home in Nebraska where I grew up. I was in my parents living room. I think someone was on their deathbed. In the bed there was a superhero or luchador wrestler type guy too. His garb was like a snickers candy wrapper. Think he may have even had a cape. He got up and told me it was the end of the world and that Jesus was almost here and I needed to make up my mind. I said I guess I would rather be saved. He then produced a fire ball and threw it on the bed and a huge fire started. He said that in order for me to obtain salvation I would have to stay here and burn to death. I asked if there was any other way and he said no and left. It was decided at that point that it would be better to asphyxiate than burn to death. So who ever was there helped me find electrical wiring and plastic to start throwing on the fire. I then woke up.

The sad truth is that Christianity has fucked me up mentally and I doubt I'll ever be over it. It constantly permeates my dreams and seeps into my daily life. I'm tired of it. I vow to destroy it. Prepare for it's downfall!

Cool Music


Just some of the kick ass music I'm into at the moment



Portishead & Ani Difranco - Linger
Jurassic 5 - What's Golden
White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
Murderdolls - Kill Miss America
Slayer - Raining Blood
X - The Hungry Wolf
Cradle Of Filth - Nocturnal Supremacy
K-OS - Superstar Part Zero
Drowning Pool - I Don't Care About Anyone
Godsmack - Voodoo
The Jesus Lizard - Puss
Disturbed - Forsaken (Queen of the Damned Soundtrack)

That's all I have time to type out anyway. Work calls again. Fuck!

No comments: