Sunday, August 20, 2006

THE PERFECT BUTT!



I know, stooping to new lows, but hey! Isn't this just the nicest butt? Sorry, I'm a hetero guy! Most of the hits I get here are for guys looking for Asian chicks with stockings, even though I don't provide such material, but here is a nice butt for you to all stare at. Yes, she is an Asian chick. Figured this may spark a few more hits here, or more interest anyway. This isn't meant to be offensive. Also how about brining back this feature:

HOT BABE OF THE WEEK!



If you have seen the show LOST then you know who Evangeline Lilly is. Just a beautiful person.

Let me know what you think of such content. I'm going to be blogging a whole lot more and I'm curious what kind of content your all interested in. More news, more Youtube, more hot Asian chicks, you tell me. Thanks for the comments you have been leaving. Makes it easy to get back into blogging again knowing there are people reading this page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a post menopausal, hetero woman, this stuff doesn't do a lot for me. However, put Depp in eye-makeup, and a pirate suit, and I'm right there!