Friday, September 09, 2005

I'M BACK!!!!!!

First off I apologize for not being around much this year. Major blog burn out and I just couldn't think of anything to say so I just kept to myself and that has proven to be a huge mistake. Then when I did feel like I could get back into the game this lovely computer of mine took a huge dump, and I just now was able to afford to get it fixed. So, I'm back and I'm fucking pissed!


WHAT A FUCKING MESS!!
Don't even get me started!

I hope you all feel real good about voting for Bush now that he has proven beyond all doubt how fucking incompetent he is. Thousands of people died! Yes, I know, it's not his fault they all died, but what is his fault is the hundreds that died in the wake of what didn't happen after this hurricane destroyed New Orleans. You just can't appoint your cronies into positions they are not qualified occupy! Michael Moore's blog has had some pretty interesting things to say, seeing he is down there in the midst of all this and seeing things first hand. My mind is racing and there are a hundred things I want to say about this but won't because it's already being said by others. It's time for our media to grow some balls and quit spinning the news like some government controlled stooge. Things are not going to get better with the present administration being headed by Bush and his right wing cronies. Things will continue to fall apart until REAL AMERICANS (not the mindless god fearing right) stand up and do something. That's it from me for now!

No comments: