Sunday, August 01, 2004


Posted by Hello

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!


She's out of here! They moved Josie's mom into her own apartment yesterday but not without a lot of complaining. They tried to make Josie feel bad about the whole thing. Still, not a single one of them want her living with them. We gave her mom a couch and a television, and then her family tried to get us to chip in for groceries. What happened to her food stamps? Oh, Nancy (Josie's half-sister) used all $200 for her own use. I'm so glad this isn't going to be on my doorstep on a daily basis from here on out. As a matter of fact, I'm turning the computer off here in a second so that I can move it back into my den. I'm very happy about having my freedom back. I will not be taking anyone into my home anytime soon.


BIRTHDAY TWIST


The 27th was my birthday and I had to work. Well, I only worked 20 minutes before I tripped and sprang my knee. Happy fucking birthday! So I've spent some quality time sitting down and playing the expansion set of Diablo II. I went to the doctor and he said to stay off of the knee. No duh! I also lost more weight so I'm now at 228 lbs. with 48 more to lose.


NEBRASKA


We are off to the Glendy family reunion this week in Burwell Nebraska. I'll be hanging out with my favorite cousins my brothers, and many people I've never even met. It's going to be a blast! I'm also staying in the haunted crack house again. This time I'll have pictures so that you can see this place first hand. This might be he last post for about a week and a half, stay tuned for pictures and stories.

No comments: