Wednesday, February 06, 2008

IT'S A FUCKING LIE!!!!


Laid back my ass!!! I need to relax at this point! It's day three of four and I'm like toast, but not fully toasted. I've been dealing with the kosher crowed for the most part, special duty. MOST of these people are nice but the few upscale spoiled fuckers that I have had to deal with gave me my first migraine of the year, and not a one of them has tipped me at all. Period. Don't want to sound racist, but jesus christ, help a brother out!!! I'm kicking ass for you, you're rich as shit, fucking share the wealth!!! Had some great entertainment tonight, big names in comedy that I'll leave out here. I have to be back to work in less than five hours and I just got home. Guinness beer and a couple of Tylenol PM and I'm on my way. Oh, and Brandon is sick as shit. The guy who has been renting my garage for his shit is over a month late on his payment and trying to be cheap about paying me. I'm going to start selling his shit soon. Fucker. Don't help friends, they only end up fucking you without lube or a reach around, trust me on this....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I must channel you when I'm at work, the attitude that is. The overtime is kicking my butt as well. Hope Brandon gets better soon.Karen laves for Cali. friday morning for 10 days so Jared will get to be the man of the house which he enjoys, but he's always ready for mom to get home. I think I get on his nerves. Well keep a stiff one....upper lip that is. Hey your crowd should be tipping well tonight with it being Ash Wednesday huh....oops I guess that would be the wrong team. Shalom.

Anonymous said...

Gnarly...I hear you on the work level! I haven't put in the righteous hours you have but I'm drained when I get home. I'm one of 3 assistant nurse managers and feel I am doing at least 2 peoples worth of work. Anyways. May the tight fists of the rich people be loosened! Cya