Wednesday, December 19, 2007

NIGGY PLAYED.... AH.....

The music industry is different. I just downloaded
Saul Williams:
"The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of NiggyTardust!"

for free!!



It's somewhere between between fresh, industrial, rap, with generous helpings of retardation, inspiration and lyrical intrepidation.. I'll more than likely go back and pay for this seeing that I actually like it. This is how I have been learning about new bands for ten years now. I buy more new stuff from artist I've never head of before by hearing their stuff for free. It's better knowing what your going into than spending tons of money on something that is disappointing and sounds like shit. It's a new world. Fuck you Metallica! Greedy fucking sellouts. Shame on you music industry by biting the hand that feeds you. I'll pay this guy for being brave enough to take a chance. I love the main track by the way. Go download it for free. If you like it, show this guy some love, PLEASE!!!!

No comments: