Sunday, December 30, 2007

HOLIDAYS....

Well, they came and went! My parents came out for Christmas and I haven't seen them in two and a half years so it was good to see them. Grandpa taught Brandon how to play Canasta so we have something new to play when we are bored.


I think LUNA was ready for them to go though. Two days before they left she somehow got a dried up turd in the house and put it on the bed where my parents had been sleeping. Is that doggie speak for get the hell out of my house? It was funny anyhow.

Josie had to get two teeth extracted the day after Christmas! She was high as a kite when she came out of the operating room. Funny. She doesn't remember anything. Other than that I have the week off from work. Going to play some World of Warcraft and eat crap!

No comments: