Saturday, December 25, 2004

HAPPY HAPPY



CLICK ON THIS PICTURE

I hope everybody is enjoying the holidays with friends and family. My mom has a blood clot in her lung and just got out of the hospital so my parents won't be showing up for a visit tomorrow like we had hoped. I let the kids open a few of their presents last night. Brandon got a race car game that kept he and I up till 6:00 a.m. this morning. Josie wasn't happy about that.

DREAM WEIRDNESS

Lot's of weird dreams as of late. The one I vaguely remember is one with some guy passed out on a lawn face down, pants down with purple feces all over the place and a purple dildo next to him. There was a joke about the purple but I can't remember what it was but I remember it was very funny. Why all of these poop dreams all of a sudden? Is it a sign of the apocalypse?

No comments: