Thursday, December 09, 2004

RIP DIMEBAG



I'm a big Pantera fan. I remember when they first came out and Miranda must have been a new born. I listened to their first CD over and over because it's such a powerful album. Well, they haven't been a band for about four years but "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott and his brother started a band called DAMAGEPLAN. Well, they were playing a concert last night and during the first song some crazy bastard jumped up on stage, rambles something about him breaking up Pantera, then pulled out a gun and unloaded it into him! Then that crazy fuck started shooting people in the audience. In all five people including Dimebag and the gunman who was known as Nathan Gale died. How fucked up is that?

MASTURBATING BIRD

My bird is horny as hell. She backs her ass up to her mineral block and humps the shit out of it. I don't blame her, I feel her pain, but she needs to do it without the squacking. Not only is it distracting but it's disturbing as well!

IT'S CLEAN IN HERE!

I cleaned this room today like crazy. I scrubbed, everything down with PineSol and everything. I even added a futon bed frame. I need to go buy a mattress now. I'm also going to hit up my friend for some of his mom's art. She doesn't paint anymore and he has all of this stuff just sitting in his closet. It's mixed media and really cool so it will make this room look real good when I do put some stuff up. I'll take a picture of this room when it's finished.

No comments: