Tuesday, November 09, 2004

KITTIE



Went to a concert last night with Miranda and her friend Kim. It was a small venue that I haven't been to in almost seventeen years but it looked exactly the same as it always does. The two main bands we went to see were KITTIE and OTEP. There was another band CRISIS that was on the bill as well as a local band who was forgettable. OTEP was really good, a bit on the pretentious side, but still good. KITTIE just all out fucking rocked! They plaid mainly songs off of their newest album. The mosh pit was out of control and I only saw two fights, one minor and the other one where about six people got thrown out. There were a lot of heavy metal chicks dressed in black, and quite a few little kids, two of which kept going into the mosh pit. I'm surprised they didn't get killed in there. It was a great show anyway!

DAY OFF

Oh, so nice to be off today! I slept 12 hours last night!!! I was pretty drawn out and tired. I'm going to be a sloth and do nothing other than pick up the house a little bit. I need to call Dennis. Haven't talked to him in a month and he's going to kill me.

No comments: