Sunday, February 16, 2020

YOU BETTER, YOU BETTER, YOU BET.....


I'm in a better place. Things are indeed better at this moment. I looks like I got approved for SSDI after almost a year. Not as angry and hurt by everything as much as I was the past couple of years. I had to accept the fact that I had a heart transplant, I'm not the person I was, I can't work anymore. Still, I'm emotional as hell. It's the steroids I'm sure. They have altered me. The slightest thing makes me cry, or at least drives me in that direction. Music, my love for pets, stuff like that. I'm glad I'm still alive, but I want to be me, the old me. Fuck, I'd do it all different, dick in the air and bold as hell.  Don't let your mind fuck you out of enjoying life. Don't let religion hinder you, rob you of epic moments, make you doubt your worth. Go ask that guy, or girl if they want to go see a movie. Take that trip you have been thinking of. Do what makes you happy. Fuck what people think, enjoy being  you, just be you. It doesn't matter if you are gay, straight, brown, white, yellow, fat, skinny, or like in my case, just a silly rude bastard.

No comments: